Dear Someone,
I suppose that all good things must come to an end. I am fairly sure that if they never ended we would by no means have the opportunity to absorb the beauty and splendor of the adventure. I find myself writing you with the intent to relay the pure joy I felt in my travels abroad. I am grateful for the opportunities I had and the friendships that were made. London was simply delightful. What a beautiful, and charming place to have lived. Most importantly a place I was able to call home.
The last week after finishing finals was busily spent trying to fit in any last minuet delights. Favorite places were visited and bid farewell, musicals viewed, frozen yogurt devoured, and wallets emptied. Our hoards of chocolate were unveiled and hastily packed to bring home to our loved ones. We managed to arrive home safely without any weather delays. I must say it is good to be home.
![]() |
| Handel's Messiah. Conveniently at the church where the original manuscript was written |
![]() |
| Tea and crumpets at Kensington Palace. |
![]() |
| Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland |
| Packing is tedious. |
| Farewell |
I admit have been extremely slow to write. That is in part because of my inability to decide if I should write to you. For you see my holiday has come to an end. Though I am confident that I could fill pages with over looked excursions I have come to the realization that life continues to move forward. I look forward to the adventures that lie around the corner. It would be a shame to stop writing all together. Rather you can periodically… that is from time to time count on me to drop in.
Yours Truly,
Miss Fin



what a darling re-name :)
ReplyDeleteDitto to Candace. Plus, I just have to say that you look like a hottie in the picture at the Messiah.
ReplyDelete-I like the new name quite a lot. Two fabulous women whom I look up to and adore came up with it. :)
ReplyDelete-Thanks for the compliment Marianne!