Friday, February 11, 2011

Cheers to Three Years!


Dear Someone,

            I walked into the house today singing I Have Dreamed from the King and I. Mr. Fin inquired as to why I was singing. The question prompted additional lyrics to come to mind. A song from show choir called The Sparrow to be precise. The song answers the question simply, I sing because I am happy.

I am happy to have dear friends who I can count on at all times. It is marvelous to have friends that I can count on even if it’s not always geographically convenient. Today I was kindly reminded that distance does not have to be a hindrance. I am happy to have someone who takes time to write me letters. Happier to know there is someone who will patiently listen while I sing in the car, on the phone, or in the kitchen. Not to mention listen while I sing extremely high, loud, and off pitch. Someone to insist that my room is never void of a vase of fresh flowers, and most importantly someone to watch me safely get past the blue gate and into my home. I am happy to know that I am genuinely loved and cared for.
Thank You!
 Three cheers to three years! February eleventh will always remain a special day. It marks momentous memories shared with someone quite wonderful. If you were here we would have a celebration! As far as I’m concerned it’s a lovely day. 

Yours Truly, 
Miss Fin


1 comment: