Happy Halloween! I hate to celebrate a holiday without you, alas with time we will be together again. Sadly it was the first year within my recollection that I didn't carve a pumpkin. I remember one year in particular I was so stubborn to have my porch lined with pumpkins I carved five. Five craftily carved pumpkins for each Fin child. Unfortunately the locals do not indulge in Halloween festivities. From my observations I can conclude that a very selective crowd celebrates a deranged satanic form of Halloween. I did not see one child in costume. The Londoners doors remained closed. Regardless it worked out perfectly fine. The residence of 27 palace court still enjoyed a whimsical party.
| What a lovely group bottom row: Mount Rushmore. Costume winners!! |
| Who knew what one could craft with 3 shopping bags? |
Our initial cupcake plans fell through. Instead sugar cookies were decorated, and devoured. I've never been more excited to see candy corn. My favorite part of the night took place in the lounge. We enjoyed a rousing game of Mafia. I was thrilled to have a large enough group to play. I will have you know that mafia is one of my favorite games. Among other highlights we enticed our scholarly professors to participate in a doughnut-eating contest. The night was a success! I hope you enjoyed your Halloween celebrations. Happy Halloween!!!
Cheers!
Miss Fin
lovely execution of the paperbag princess concept. i couldn't have done it better myself.
ReplyDeletealso, lovely redesign on the blog. a little bit neo-victorian (which matches your life, i'm supposing)!