Dear Someone,
Hello! I can hardly believe that I am in London! The flight was delightful. 15 hours of travel was extremely tiring. The Houston airport was huge! Not to mention it smelled strongly of BBQ sauce. (We weren't fortunate enough to run into any missionaries.) Fact- airplane's are not the most ideal place for one to sleep. On the bright side it gave me more opportunities to do leg raises. If you plan on traveling you should, A.) Buy some compressions socks or B.) Do leg raises. :) "One in 10 people who travel on long-haul flights develop blood clots, according to scientists" -BBC news.
I am happy to report that I did not over pack. The girls are great! The boys are quite friendly too. London is beautiful! On my first night we went to Big Ben. The center is in such a convenient location. Just a hop skip, and a tube ride away from everything. All is well here in London town. I'll keep you updated!
Cheers,
Miss Fin
P.S here's some photos
| Can you guess which one is mine? Of course the one with ribbons! |
| Welcome to London! |
I'm very glad that you took your leg raises seriously. Avoiding clots is a good idea. Your street looks fun.
ReplyDeletejust so you know...i'm now aware of your space on the blogosphere. and I can't wait to read about your London experience...hope you don't mind...
ReplyDeletePlease mind the gap!
ReplyDelete