I don’t think I’ve ever written more in my life than I have this semester. My life seems to be a vast jumble of papers, logs, journals, emails, and letters. Word is consistently open on my desktop. The only problem is I am more inclined to write you to than to write my papers. I am starting to develop a love, hate relationship with writing. Nothing is more rewarding than finding a way to craft my thoughts into words. Yet writing is intimidating. I need write four looming essays and a talk. Procrastination certainly will be the cause of my demise.
I reluctantly signed up for my classes at the University. It was quite an accomplishment. Preparing for the new semester is a bittersweet experience. I have loved my time here and I have been unenthusiastic about my return to the States. Yesterday was our last day trip. It is surreal that my semester abroad is coming to a close. Our last day trip was spent in Cambridge. Which if I may say so was simply delightful. It is a charming college town.
Journeying to England in the early twenties is a passage for the Fin sisters. Though by different means, and for different purposes we have each walked on English sod. As a result learning lessons just as unique and varied as our personalities. Cambridge was the perfect place for Miss K. Fin. We went punting later in the afternoon. The guide explained each college and the students who were typical residence of each. I was so proud to exclaim where my dear sister studied. In my heart she will always be amongst the elite. I am extremely proud of her. It was delightful to walk in her footsteps on perhaps the same cobblestone her green converse trod.
Cheers!
Miss Fin
| Pembroke |
| Punting |
| Indigo Coffee House |
| Sporting our new sweatshirts in our very messy dorm. |
P.S. That is not my side of the dormitory. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment