I'm off to Paris. I will be unable to write until I return. Enjoy your week. Know that you are in my thoughts! Church was delightful. It turns out that I am not the sunbeam teacher. I'm the teacher of junior primary. That gives us about 4 children to teach. It was a bit of a struggle today. My roommate is my team teacher which makes the whole ordeal rather comical. We will have to figure out how to structure things for next week. The children are delightful, but being reverent is definitely something we need to address. Surely I have earned the right to a Sunday nap followed by a stroll around the park. I have the week off to just enjoy. I consider my homework brushing up on some french. Terms of endearment, and good night phrases will only get me so far.
| I would like to be writing you for always |
Cheers!
Miss Fin
P.S. The Candy Bar of the Week was Carmel KitKat. Delicious!
oooh Paris! How exciting. I can't wait to hear about it. i've just been catching up on your holiday so far! I can't wait to read more. You are such a beautiful person--inside and out.
ReplyDelete