Paris Day One
Dear Someone,
Nightmares do come true. Periodically through out my life I have had dreams in which an unknown being is chasing me. Typically I would run to familiar house seeking refuge. DeLaMare’s, Anderson’s, and if all else fails Mrs. Pittams home. (Just a short ½ mile away) Ironically the inhabitants of the home are conveniently away. Leaving me to be devoured by the unknown pursuers. The dream generally ends as I hide under Mr. Pittams car anxiously waiting to be found. The looming presence is felt. Without seeing you know that the foreboding presence is near. I refer to these reoccurring dreams as the “chase” You never seem to have the comforts that everyday life grants you. People you love and count on are vacant.
Paris is stunning. I was taken a back by the beauty of this city. War, fire, and more war have made London a city that is truly a hodgepodge of new and old. Paris has such beautiful architecture. I was astounded by the ornate details. As we boarded the boat the Eiffel Tower started to sparkle. At the top of each hour the Tower glitters. We met up with some other Women from our Party and enjoyed an excellent night seeing Paris's exquisite jewels lit. As we sailed a long the river we passed a group of couples dancing on the riverbank. Lit by the moon, and silhouetted by the Eiffel Tower. A beautiful moment I wish to cherish in my heart. If only you were there to have enjoyed it with me. Perhaps someday I will come back and share the splendor of Paris with you!
Cheers!Miss Fin
AHHH! I'm sorry you had to deal with dirty, French men! I do hope you are able to overlook all of the bad things that happened there...because Paris is the most wonderfully romantic place.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDespite all the bad, I'm glad there was good! Enjoy your time, my dear cousin! :) Loves from Nevada!
ReplyDelete