Today it snowed. It was really quite magical. I woke up and looked out my window to find snowflakes loftily dancing about Palace Court. It was as if my lovely place of residence was enclosed in a snow globe. I am partial to snow.
Today was a blah day. I have spent the two past days inside preparing for finals. Staying inside the center that long could possibly cause an acute case of insanity. I know I am on edge. My ability to be patient has been greatly depleted. The time crunch in this beautiful city, along with the impending finals puts everyone on edge. Little things set me off. When I get home I will have so much alone time I won’t know what to do with myself. When I think about it I really am not to thrilled to go back to being a basement dweller by myself. Though I am thoroughly annoyed at this moment. I have grown accustom to sharing a room with 14 girls. It gives me a false sense of security knowing someone else is in the room. Not to mention it means that I have 14 wardrobes to pick from each morning. It really is very ideal. I should be more patient. It is an extremely taxing process. What a blah day.
Wish me luck! I have digressed from my studies for long enough.
Cheers!
Miss Fin
You'll ace your finals...I'm sure of it!
ReplyDeleteYou'll do great on finals! When do you go home, again?
ReplyDelete